BSP Mobile Banking allows you to use your mobile phone to conduct certain banking functions without having to visit a branch or an ATM.
It allows you to do the following, directly from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- View your Balances on your accounts
- View your last 3 Transactions history
- Transfer funds between your own accounts or to other BSP accounts
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- TopUp Mobile credits - Available to bmobile and Telekom subscribers
- TopUp Solomon Power cash power credits - Available to bmobile and Telekom subscribers
- Manage your SMS Alerts
- Manage your Payees
- Manage your Solomon Power cash power metre numbers
- Manage your mobile numbers
- Change your mobile banking PIN
- View your UserID
- Change language
- Top up Solomon Water Credits - Available to bmobile and Telekom subscribers.
Dial *277# and follow the instructions. Make sure to have your *BSP Card with you before dialing *277#
Note: Dialing *277# and SMS Alerts apply to bmobile and Telekom subscribers only.
* BSP Card - this is your BSP issued debit card
To Register for Mobile Banking
If your mobile number is not registered, please download this application form. Once downloaded, print and complete the form and submit to BSP through your local branch.
For more information:
Please download the Mobile Banking Application Form, Mobile Banking Brochure and the FAQs or call the BSP Customer Service Centre on 677 21874